FAQ | Step-by-Step Guide |
Accounts/Funding | Mileage | Resources
Non-Employee Guidelines for all travel reimbursements (Employees use AIRS)
- Complete online form for reimbursement
- Send all receipts interoffice mail to the Business Affairs Specialist
- The Business Affairs Specialist will then process the forms
- You will receive the completed travel claim via email attachment
- Detach this form, print, obtain appropriate signatures, and return to the Business Affairs Specialist
Guideline for Mileage Log
- Record mileage for a one month period using this mileage chart
- Send completed Mileage Log Form to the Business Affairs Coordinator for Travel.
- The Business Affairs Supervisor will then process the forms
- You will receive the completed travel claim via an email attachment or hard copy via interoffice mail.
- Detach this form, print, obtain appropriate signatures, and return to the Business Affairs Supervisor
Guideline for Out-of-State Travel Request & Airline Requisition
- Call state approved travel agency
(Total Travel 492-3980)
- discuss ticketing choices and pricing
- research other sources for airfare purchasing or
- contact the Business Affairs Coordinator for Travel to research other options for you.
If a savings is discovered, and you choose to purchase airfare from another source, a quote must be obtained from Total Travel indicating the price they offered to verify the savings. This can be emailed to you at the time of your initial inquiry.
- Non-Employees - Complete the form (Employees Use AIRS)
- obtain appropriate signatures,
- fax the form to the Business Affairs Specialist (594-8552) or
- deliver to OSU-Tulsa North Hall Room 253
Note: When choosing to use another source for ticketing, the ticket will be purchased on the Business Affairs Specialist's Payment Card only. The actual purchase will take place when the form with approving signatures is received. Keep in mind pricing can change daily.
- All ticketing is electronic. Confirmations will be sent in the mail or via email to the traveler.
After Non-Employee has Completed Travel (Employees use AIRS)
- Send all coordinating materials, original receipts, and all travel information to the Business Affairs Specialist
- Forms will then be processed by Business Affairs Supervisor
- You will receive a completed travel claim via an email attachment or hard copy via interoffice mail.
- Request a faxed copy of the itinerary for ticketless trip from the Business Travel office.