Environmental Health and Safety
OSU in Tulsa has a strong commitment to safety, whether in the workplace or at home.
Annual Safety Training Chart
Use this handy chart to track your required quarterly safety training for your annual performance evaluation.
OSU-CHS and OSU-Tulsa students, faculty and staff can now complete Bloodborne Pathogens Training online using the Cornerstone Learning Management System.
How to enroll for Required Annual Safety Training
- Do not use Internet Explorer. Use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- The website uses your O-key login and works best from Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Click, copy and paste or type http://talent.okstate.edu into the address bar.
- Click “Enter” and use your O-key login. You will reach the campus landing page.
- In the top right search bar, type "chs and tulsa required." Click on option titled "CHS and Tulsa Required Annual Safety Training" You will see the following information:
- Choose "Request."
- The training will be added to your transcript and can be accessed immediately from there or can be taken at a later time.
- The LMS will send you an email, notifying you that you have requested the training.
- “Launch” from your transcript to start the course.
If you experience difficulties launching the course, view these troubleshooting tips from OSU in Tulsa Human Resources.