OSU in Tulsa Staff Advisory Council
The Staff Advisory Council in Tulsa comprises representatives from OSU-Tulsa and OSU Center for Health Sciences staff and works to unify and represent the interests of all OSU employees in Tulsa. The SAC listens to staff concerns advises the president and administration on matters that affect staff morale, well-being, working conditions and professional welfare. The SAC also provides tuition assistance each academic year for Tulsa-based staff continuing their education.
The mission of the Oklahoma State University in Tulsa Staff Advisory Council is to help unify employees on all campuses and branch locations and to represent the interests of staff in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that directly affect their morale, well-being, working conditions and professional welfare.
- Listens to staff concerns.
- A voice for staff to OSU administration.
- Advises president and administration on policies and procedures affecting staff.
- Scholarships/tuition to staff members: scholarship/tuition assistance each academic year
How you can help
- Support SAC fundraising drives
- Serve on the Council as a representative
- Let us hear from you if you have issues/ideas
- Attend monthly meetings
- VOTE in annual SAC elections
Meetings take place on the third Friday of each month at 1:15 p.m. Meetings are held in the Baxter's Interurban Grill meeting room, 717 S. Houston Ave.
- Oct. 18, 2013
- Nov. 15, 2013
- Dec. 20, 2013
- Jan. 17, 2014
- Feb. 21, 2014
- March 21, 2014
- April 18, 2014
- May 16, 2014
- June 20, 2014