OSU in Tulsa Staff Advisory Council Award for Excellence
OSU in Tulsa SAC Awards for Excellence
What are the "Awards for Excellence"?
Two awards are given annually, one to administrative/professional staff employee and one to a classified employee to recognize employee excellence. Each recipient will receive $500
(after taxes). Winners will be announced at OSU in Tulsa Staff Appreciation Da .
Who is eligible?
Recipients must be an OSU non‐faculty administrative/professional or classified staff who are a minimum 0.75 FTE, at least funded 50% through CHS or Tulsa budget, grant, etc., service the CHS or Tulsa campus, and were hired before June 1, 2012. Immediate past recipients are not eligible.
Who can nominate?
Any OSU in Tulsa faculty, staff, or student may nominate an eligible employee.
What are the criteria for nomination?
Ideal candidates should:
- Demonstrate exemplary job performance.
- Exhibit honesty, integrity, and loyalty.
- Support the College and its mission through positive interaction with the College and
- Encourage excellence in himself/herself and others.
Who will serve on the selection committee?
- The immediate two past recipients of the "Award for Excellence."
- The President's Office will select one representative each from faculty, administrative/
professional, and classified staff.
- The OSU in Tulsa SAC Awards and Recognition Committee will select one representative
each from faculty, administrative, professional, and classified staff.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 8, 2013.